Thursday, December 13, 2007

"SPECIAL OFFER" ANNOUNCEMENT (limited pcs. left)


Hi there .... for those of you who know me, I'm SASHA, mummy's Golden Retriever; however, today, I don't know how I "became a reindeer" .... I guess I must look good with these golden "antlers" on.

Our special announcement is for the 'THAI SILK PHOTOFRAME IN-A-BOX' item - with a normal price of S$20.00 per box ...........

Special - Set A - S$34 for 2 boxes:
- 1st box at normal price of S$20; 2nd box at less 30% off = S$14;

Special - Set B - S$50 for 3 boxes:
- 1st two boxes at normal price of S$20 each, and 3rd box at less 50% off = S$10.

This Special Offer exists for as long as stocks last. View all 9 colours in the older post of 9 December, by scrolling downwards. Thank you :)

Seasons Greetings to one and all.
Luff & Wuff - SASHA, paw! paw!

No comments: