Friday, November 20, 2009

FLORENCE - Pastamania & Temptation !!!

2nd stop - FLORENCE
for more pictures go to:
www.flickr.com/photos/trishastrove

Sweets & confections ... they were everywhere! Strong-will needed !!!
But if you did as much walking as we did, extra calories were not a problem at all :))






















There is no way I can visit any city without checking out its markets, and this one in Florence was no let down. I've never seen so much colourful pasta in so many shapes and sizes, that I wanted to get them all!


~ double click to enlarge ~

2 comments:

Benhur said...

Hi Aunty!

My mummy and daddy were admiring your beautiful photos. They were skillfully taken. I think i hear some envy in their voices.

=)
Hope Tania is behaving well. If you need anything please email my mummy ok?

Hugs,
Benhur the super shedding corgi

Trishastrove said...

Hi Benny ... Tania is shedding too ! The vacuum cleaner must be as busy in your house as ours :)

We only managed to get the great shots because we lugged the "BIG" camera around with us. A little inconvenient, but really worth the effort !

I will be e-mailing your Mummy soon!

Hugs xoxoxoxoxo