Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I want my Mummy ...

On Sunday, Daddy told me that Mummy took a fall when she tripped over a low curb ledge between the street pavement and a busy car-park, leaving her with a badly sprained left ankle and a sore right knee as she twisted her right leg in this process.

Not only that .... she also "managed" to bruise her right arm whilst trying to break her fall, and guess what ??? ... she just had to "fit in" a big bump on her forehead ... what's wrong with her .... ??? Good thing she didn't fall on her nose !!

Daddy brought her to hospital immediately, and she was admitted as x-rays revealed some blood collection under her right knee and mild contusion at the base of her neck. Though the fall was not that serious and Mummy wanted to come home with the pain-killers, the doctor kept her in for observation and an MRI to be on the safe side.

I'm camping next to her bed, and not eating till she comes home from hospital ..... who's gonna bring me for car-rides & swimming ????? *sob* ...

12 comments:

Prue said...

omg - tell your mummy what a silly goose she is and to PLEASE take care of herself and get well soon - ok ?
Here are my hugs and tickles over the webwaves to keep you going til she comes back - which I hope is soon and safe!

Trishastrove said...

Yes, yes, yes .... she KNOWS she's a silly goose, and to think the curb ledge was only about 6" tall! Clumsy Mummy !!!
Love the webwave hugs and tickles .... can I have some more pweeeese ?????

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Prue said...

oi ! who is interrupting our webwave hugs and tickles with propaganda ?!!

ok - back to ww hugs and tickling !

Trishastrove said...

Yeah ... OUT with unwelcome interruptions .. peep/out .. and let's continue with webwave tickles and hugs :))

Benhur Xobile said...

I heard from Aunty Linda! My mummy was shocked to hear the severity of such an innocent fall. =(

Please take care of yourself and be more careful Aunty Pat. My mummy is also very clumsy and she seems to attract bumps and bruises and cuts to herself all the time.

*big hugs!*
Benhur

Prue said...

Hey Tania - how's clumsy mum now ? Hope she is well better and able to tickle and hug u herself now :)

Trishastrove said...

Hi ... hi Puteh, clumsy Mummy is relieved that MRI revealed no contusion at back of neck, but just really bad inflammation at all the "injured" areas. Just mild injuries, though my ankle and neck still hurt a lot. Physio & traction have really helped me along quickly :) Good excuse to get loads of TLC ;))

Trishastrove said...

Well hello Benny, who would think that my Mummy was so "talented". Luckily it was a mild fall with just minor sprains ... though the bruising does leave aches and pains. She's got a few more physio sessions, and now she knows why I ENJOY mine soooooo much :)))))

Love to your Mummy
xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I contemplate the post should have more info then it has.