Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trillium ROSE & Trillium JAUNE Earrings - S$42, Necklace - S$26 - SOLD



... are a pair of demure and feminine earrings, featuring a trail of Citrine & Green Onyx (in Trillium Jaune) & Rose Garnet & Green Onyx faceted rondelles (in Trillium Rose).

My husband remarked that they're quite Peranakan looking, so I photographed them with a Kebaya, and they turned out to be quite an enchanting match. I'm sorry that I had to hang the ear-rings in a odd way on the "neck", but it was the only way to give you an idea of how they'd look together with the necklace/kebaya, and an idea of the size.

I've also made a matching necklace in faceted round Grade A Green Onyx, keeping it plain so that it won't detract from the ear-rings, or overpower the look, if worn together.













TRILLIUM ROSE Set (Sold)
















TRILLIUM JAUNE Set (Sold)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! love it!

Trishastrove said...

Thanks :)