Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Karin's Clay for (2010) Xmas gifts .....

The past 1-1/2 years or so have been pretty unproductive for me on the handcrafted side with so much of my time devoted to Tania's rehab. after her numerous operations.

During this time, of course, I've been hoarding Karin's clay beads, but managed to make a few pieces for Xmas. Friends and relatives who flew in for the Season, who had never seen Karin's gorgeous beads before, instantly fell in love with them and snapped them up for gifts.

With Karin's well-thought out colours, swirls, twirls and silver dust, not much additional enhancements were needed as their beauty speak for themselves. In all humility, I have to say that Belinda has done much more justice to these clay pretties than me (yes Madame Belinda ... I am your very ardent admirer ... heh heh) .... but there's nothing like people from other countries enjoying these clay beauties with fresh eyes. Haven't uploaded photos of a couple of other pieces, but will try to soon.
I hope this will make Karin very happy, and I have a few more orders for more pieces :) Thank you Karin !

- Carved Amethyst Leaves
- Freshwater Pearls
- 925 Silverdust drops/Onyx Rondelles
- Smooth Carnelian briolettes


All accents are 925 Silver, 14K Gold-filled.

No comments: