Friday, March 5, 2010

2nd Day Home ... (yesterday, Thur.)



G'morning Tania ... !

~ ~ Swish, swish, swish :))))))))))) ~ ~

And how are you today ??

"Well, how d'ya expect me to feel. I only have piggy to talk to and I'm bored " .... mope, mope, mope .....











.....................................................................................................................................
I then sat on the sofa to give my sister a call & barely two mins. later, one of the kids called me over to the kitchen to "look at something".
~~ Oh Lawd !!! ~~
And guess what, or rather "WHO" the "something" was ? ....
Guess, guess, guess .......

Little Miss very stealthily, behind my back, hobbled up 4 steps to get from the living room to the dining area to "her spot" in the kitchen !
Oh Tania .... on your 2nd day home !!!

But when I saw her funny little face smiling up at me, all I could do was laugh.








And the reason for this great effort, with the potential for bodily injury to self?

Greed, sheer Greed !!!

Well, the smell of toasting cran bread justifies leniency, dont you think ?

All staircase accesses have been blocked off. Oh Tania !

No comments: