Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hiiiiiiiii ..... I'm hooooome :)))



.... and THE FIRST THING I would like to do is to THANK YOU ALL for sending me your positive & healing thoughts & vibes & prayers which have truly helped me through this! Love you all !!!)
(Shot last night - Wednesday)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, Dr Ly operated on my knee on Tuesday afternoon, but "the humans" felt it was best to leave me overnight at the "Vet Hotel" in the "ICU Suite", coz of a "magical potion" flowing through me from a magic tube, with a darned needle that was hurting my arm ! Hmmmph ... (how magic is that ????? )

Mummy visited me that night, and I was very, very sad that she said that "Vet Hotel" was better than home that night .... :(

Dad and Mom picked me up yesterday afternoon Wednesday and were advised to get me "pee/poop mattress liners" coz I heard the nurse saying that it may take me 2 - 3 days before I could walk out on my own; but to everyone's surprise, the moment I got home, I hobbled straight out to the garden on 3 legs to ease myself. Yup .... I showed them - NO "liners" for me ! I have great strong shoulders and legs from swimming and I AM the spunky little girl they love me for. B-u-t shhhhhhh, I was lovin' the applause :))

double-click on pix to enter Flickr album for more on Tania

4 comments:

Prue said...

awwwwwwwwww. That picture says it all ! Poor babycakes. Speedy recovery and milk the sympathy for all it is worth ! Humans are suckers really (wink wink)...
HUGS

Trishastrove said...

Ha ha ha ..... she already has me on "over-time" ... stop encouraging her ;-)

She's accepting visitors this weekend, and I do believe you have "a surprise" to pick-up for "Ballerina Girl" .....

Benhur Xobile said...

Hey there TANIA!!!
Good on ya! Your still as active and tenacious, just the way we love you!
=)

Get well soon and God Bless!
Lotsa luv,
Benny and his owners

Trishastrove said...

Zoe, weren't you the one who nick-named me "Tenacious Tania"; and on YouTube too ! (I am soooooo embawassed) .....

What does TENACIOUS mean to me?

I AM:

DETERMINED - to have a GREAT LIFE with my family & friends;

ENDURING - of my pain and to CONQUER it one day ;

INDEFATIGABLE - not to let anything stop me from getting as close to 'normal' as possible.

PERSISTANT - to keep working hard with my exercises, "enjoying my physios" (heh heh) & swimming;

PURPOSEFUL - to live for my family and all those who love me, and live to a ripe old age;

PERSEVERING - of all my obstacles, pain & discomfort from itchy skin that's under a blooming bandage for 3 darned weeks!!

Oh lawd, and to think that my other knee is going to be operated on in a couple of months time! Aaaaaaargh !!!

RESOLUTE - NEVER to give up on my dreams of running free painless, to walk on the beach coz the say that sea-sand is very bad for weak legs, and to swim in the sea like lots of other Goldens one day !

STAMINA - to keep thinking positive and exercising;

STUBBORN - in a GOOD way - to stick to my goal !

(Well Zoe, you DO KNOW how stubborn I am right? Not only that, I answer back too, heh heh).

TIRELESS - to never give up and always put in my bestest effort !!!

The Good Lord has sent me the BEST TEAM EVER ... a loving family, you, Linda, Michelle, Dr Ly & his team and Dian.

Love you lots !!! How could I not, you've been taking care of me since I was 7 months old !!!

Hugs to Benny too!!!
xoxoxoxo & smooshes
TANIA